- About this blog
- A personal blog
- Mainly about
- Why JS Sucks
- About me
- I'm a developer from China
- Age 29
- BS degree of Information management and information systems at UIR
- I know things about Clojure, Emacs, frontend development, blockchain, browser extension.
- I created a DSL and tool to replace JSON as Karabiner-Elements' configuration.
- I'm currently working at Conflux
Netowrk. (2019 - now)
Building Fluent with ClojureScript
- A crypto wallet in form of browser extension.
- I'm in charge of none UI parts of it (architecture, domain model, tests, devops and some of product design).
- Check it out at Chrome Webstore.
- Building services and tools to automate project management and development.
- Building Fluent with ClojureScript and JS.
- Worked at a company that does BIM. (2016 - 2019)